Skip to content
- The strawberry is called ‘the queen of fruits’ in Asian countries because it’s packed with health benefits. These juicy heart-shaped delights have much more to offer beyond sweetness and flavor. The sweet, slightly tart berries have powerful antioxidant content and do not rapidly boost a person's blood sugar, making them an ideal choice for those who have diabetes, and a safe, delicious addition to any diet.
- Dried Strawberries provide a range of potential benefits and can support the body's defenses against a variety of diseases.
- Due to their high potassium content, strawberries might provide benefits for people who have a raised risk of high blood pressure by helping to offset the effects of sodium in the body.
- Store in a cool, Dry Place in an airtight container and preferably refrigerate after opening.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.