Pumpkin Seeds Benefits
- Weight loss and digestion: Pumpkin seeds are very dense and heavy foods that help you keep satiated for a longer period.
- Skin and hair benefits: Pumpkin seeds have vitamin a and zinc which helps to reduce the redness and prevent premature skin aging
- High magnesium: Very good for health because it has high magnesium
- Improve heart and bone health: Nutrients (high fibre) in pumpkin seeds helps to keep your heart healthy by reducing blood pressure and increasing good cholesterol
- Improve sleep: Pumpkin seeds are a good source of tryptophan, zinc and magnesium — all of which help promote good sleep
- Nutri Forest is known for its quality, our sources with 100% organic pumpkin seeds from trusted Indian farmers and assure that the product contains no artificial fillers or preservatives. We work with farmers directly and produce top-notch items that are completely organic. For more details you can search pumpkin seeds online.
How to eat Pumpkin Seeds?
Eat Roasted Pumpkin Seeds at snacks, you can eat them you time you like. You can add masala to these green pumpkin seeds for a flavorful taste. Pumpkin seeds can be used in many dishes such as puddings, custard, cakes for more search pumpkin seeds online. PS: Pumpkins seeds are best healthy snack will watching netflix!
How much pumpkin seeds should i eat daily?
The recommended daily intake for pumpkin seeds for human adult is approximately 28 grams. One can eat pumpkin seeds 28 grams a day for a healthy balanced diet.